Originally Posted by ShokWaveRider
1) What do you setup on the Laptop as a Bluetooth device?
2) How does the mouse initiate itself? Just pressing the button, which one?
3) So You cold start the laptop, when it is booted, you press a button on the mouse and that is it? Sounds too easy for Bluetooth.
1) Not too sure what you mean here.....
2) You can press any button (left, middle, right, etc). Once it is woken up (to the new connection), it picks up where it left off.. anotherwords, it keep its pairing settings from last usage.
3) That is how i did it. Just get to the login screen, and click my mouse. Wait a few seconds, and im good.
One word of advice. When you do get it, and you start using it, it will ffeel sluggish, untill you update the Virtual Bluetooth HID drivers (in Device manager). You shouldnt have to do anything other than tell it to automatically look, but telling it to do that will help ya.