Ice........I ordered my area 51m about a month ago and got it within a week. Within one day of owning it I came to the following conclusions:
1) I just paid approx. 400.00 more for an inferior product
2) The laptop from AW was hardly 30 min old and was giving me loads of trouble....random crashes, networking issues, inability to reinstall fresh win xp (myself and tech support tried this for 4 hours that night with no luck)
3) I got screwed out of the Targus bag I was suppose to get and received a lesser replacement bag.
4) My 51m was shipped to me with the incorrect screen, I ordered the 16.1" and was sent the 15.4"
5) The whole mag alloy bs, that case is plastic, 99.9% of it regardless of whatever anyone else tries to tell you
Since returning the laptop....
6) They still haven't refunded my money even though they received it back from me just shy of three weeks ago
If anyone buys and keeps an AW laptop over a Sager they are just tossin their money away.
Sager has better video, better memory, internal wireless that works, more usb / pcmcia ports, card reader / mp3 player, tv tuner.......all those extras for exact same 51m and cheaper to boot.