Originally Posted by dimalife
ah yes, the sheer frustration. well it seems we're all in the same warship. in terms of necessity, i should be able to wait until mid-september to have the unit, but oh the desire to own it right now.
Too bad my necessity requires that I order a laptop early July, so I can have about a month to test it for problems and such before I go back to school in mid-August. Damn private universities and their early return schedule. If I could, I would wait for the x700 on the z70v. Sigh ... such is life, you win some, you lose some.
EDIT: oh wait, I already basically posted this earlier in this thread. I shouldn't be allowed to post this late at night