Ok well here is my dilema: First of all I am in Iraq for about a year and wanted a good laptop to help pass the time. I have been waiting for the AMD/ATI laptop to come out, however last week I finally decided to bite the bullet and get the 9880. It is now paid for, and will be shipped to my home when I get there for R&R in a couple weeks. Well now I am reading that in early to mid-august the laptop I really want will be available. The problem is that I would have to have someone ship it out here to me instead of carrying it out myself. If you were in my shoes, what would you do, wait and have someone ship it here (and hope it isn't destroyed while being shipped) or just go with the 9880 I ordered (all the goodies). I am torn cause the AMD has so much more potential to be upgraded.
post #1 of 23
6/20/05 at 10:14pm