try unplugging it from the wall, and remove both batteries for a moment, then plug it back in.
post #21 of 58
10/20/03 at 5:42pm
|Originally posted by Spaxspore
They change the LCD too...Why.. the sucker is beatiful...no dead pixels... I wanna keeep it... LOL
|Originally posted by Ge|atinousFury
This might be out in left-field, but were your speakers that died by any chance hooked up to the same AC outlet that you ran your Sager from?
If so, the outlet could be faulty and might have given a healthy spike to the speakers and laptop PSU, causing malfunction.