this had been posted elsewhere, but I'll post again what I did since if you're still reading this thread at this point I assume you're still having trouble:
0)go to folder:C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2 Demo\nvidia_driver
1)open with winrar the 77.30_winxp_international.exe and extract it (uncompres it)
2)got to laptopvideo2go.com and get the inf file (http://laptopvideo2go.com/infs/7650inf/nv4_disp.inf
replace the nv4_disp.inf file on the extracted folder with the new one from the website above
4) Right click on the desktop and go to properties. This will take you
to the display control panel.
5) Click on the settings tab
6) Click on Advanced button
7) Click on Adapter tab
8) Click on Properties button
9) Click on Driver tab
10) Click on Update Driver button
11) Click on "No, Not this time" when asked "Can Windows Connect To Windows Update..."
12) Click on "Install from a list or specific location"
13) Click on "Don't Search, I will choose the driver to install"
14) Click on "Have Disk"
15) Browse to the location where you had saved the INF file earlier
16) Select the video card from the list, in Asus Z71V case it is nVidia GeForce Go 6600
17) Continue with install...