in this order:
- a cooling pad if you fell, later, the need for one
- an external 3.5" enclosure with a huge hd (say, 300gb) to keep a backup of your dvd movies, if you like to watch without changing discs. get USB+Firewire. Ah... check if you can turn these little guys into Media servers (connect to your TV, but i believe you'll need a computer, too)...
- good headphones. maybe with a network storage if you want to share files easily between computers on your home.
- an SD (or other) flash card to use as "711 floppies" (1gb), since CDs are not really that usable (even CDRWs). this capacity will be enough for those files that are constantly changing (college docs, researches, presentations....).
- web cam only if you miss your parents
(i'm not into talking with cams).
- car charger if you will need on travels
(come'on, do you really use your computer while driving???).
For now, that's all I can think of. Sorry, but media readers (isn't there one on your notebook?), external sound cards, tv tuners... all those are very specific, and only a way to waste money if you won't really, really use them.