Originally Posted by Bahama.Llama
Who says they can't cancel? The only reason ISTNC put that fee there is for the people who cancel because its a couple days late. If there is an extended delay, you can bet both of your balls that they would refund all spent moneys.
Unfortunately, I'm not sure what I want to do either. Do I wait for thew refresh or order the 70v now? Or maybe I opt for the Acer Ferrari 4005 or the Sager 3880 instead? Decisions, decisions.
Maybe the reward for waiting for the refresh will be a DVI output? Or is that pushed back to 2006?