I'll throw my $0.02 in as well....
1. As DJ said, if not running processor intensive tasks it runs very cool.
2. Fan is silent unless you are pushing the system to the extreme. If you run BOINC and several other apps it will rev up and it can be heard.
3. Battery life without doing processor stressing things or running without wireless, it gets 4 easily. Even with full load and using wireless it gets over 2 hours.
4. Power Cinema will get you through a Harry Potter movie. So I guess that would be about 3 hours. I doubt many use it. It is a nice feature but I would guess not many people use their $2k+ machines as basically a portable DVD player. But then if mine is on it is on all the way so BOINC can run.
5. Keyboard works fine. Very comfortable. So much that when I sit here and type this on my desktop keyboard I am straining more than I ever do on the Sentia.
As a final note on the Sentia....I have not found many other machines capable of running a max load of processes and net cruising and still be able to play a DVD at the same time without it lagging or hesitating every now and then. The Sentia eats it up and begs for more. It loves to work for a living.